Almost two years ago, in September 2012, four ladies met at an office park and all piled into one car to head to Raleigh, NC to see the Beth Moore Simulcast. Angela drove, Matthea sat up front, and Connie and Michelle sat in the back. When we arrived at the church, we were just in time and grabbed one of the last tables available. We forgot to bring tissue. Lots of tissue. It was life changing. As we were leaving to head back to Durham – words spilled. We sat in the car for two hours having our own worship. Our hearts were full. I will never forget that day. You can find my notes below. I pray they bless you.
Fast forward to now. Same four ladies recently sitting around a kitchen table, making plans to once again experience this life changing event – only this time they are making plans to share it with you right here at Cresset Baptist Church in Durham, NC. Mark your calendar now because you do not want to miss this!
The Living Proof Live Simulcast with Beth Moore kicks off on Saturday, September 13 at 9:15 am and ends at 4:15 pm. Doors open at 8:30 am. Tickets are $25 covering one full day of music and worship; sessions led by Beth Moore; and opportunities for fellowship with other women from the Triangle. Feel free to email us with any questions at email@example.com.
Join the EVENT on Facebook here for updates and to get tickets:
If you are not on Facebook – you can purchase tickets here:
Stay tuned for more details….. We are so excited!!!
Notes from September 2012 : Living Proof Live Simulcast with Beth Moore
Psalm 68:11 NET The Lord speaks. Many, many women spread the Good News.
2 Kings 4. Elisha – My God Is Salvation. Girl A versus Girl Z.
2 Girls in this story. Girl A ( Almost nothing) Vs 1-7 ——- Vs 8- Girl Z (Almost Everything)
Where are you – can you relate? This chapter covers the entire spectrum….A – Z.
1) Personal desperation can JAR us out of second hand stories. Who’s story do you live under or in the wing of? What is your story?
Girl A- Season of Loss. Do you find yourself saying, “If that were not enough that I went through ____ now this?????
2) God didn’t call us to FINE, he called us to FAITH. With Girl A, there is NEED. Are you ready for an invitation to His supernatural provision or do you want to live a humanly explainable existence.
Girl Z – I am fine!! I don’t need anything! If you have everything you need, then you need a bigger life. 2 Corinthians 9:8, John 1:16
When he asked her about a child, she pointed her finger and said DONT MESS WITH ME. She almost had it all. Clearly he hit her tender spot.
Don’t ask for anything so you will not have to be disappointed…So you ask little, lose little, risk little, love little in your LITTLE life. God didn’t call you to a little life. LIVE an astonishing, dramatic story.
Faithfulness (now cross out the Faith part) We need to put Faith back in our Faithfulness. Have you had your faith attacked? You attack back with your FAITH!!
Regarding Girl A – Jar gatherers in each of us . NEED. We hate to need. TO go to neighbors and borrow…humility. But when we look in scriptures – Jars…2 Corinthians 4:7 He calls us Jars of Clay. BE YE FILLED by the Holy Spirit.
3) Fear destroys the Walking Talking Miracle. You are called to tell your story. What are you so afraid of? Courage Psalm 44:5, Acts 18:9-10, 2 John 1:8
4) Faith TRUSTS that EVERY call to Forsake is a call to also Take. (we take joy, abundance, liberation!) Forsake some fear, and take some courage. Ask God for courage to the point you will be saying, “God who is this you are making me??? Who is in this body of mine? Or – have we accepted our bondage? Well, this is just how it will be for me. Always scared…full of anxiety. TODAY IS THE DAY OF OUR REVIVAL! What would it take for 3 months from now for you to not even recognize who you are in Jesus?? A & Z both need a miracle – both of them
WE HIDE OUR LIMP and our limp is what makes us approachable. LOOK!! She has a limp too!! I can go to her!!
5) FAITH FACES THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO FORMULA. Faithless people are unforgiving people. Faithless people become cynical…. almost haters. Christian haters even…bullying people. God is a mystery…you will not figure out everything…Psalm 119:37
The Wonders of God Under VS The Wonders of God Under
the established OLD covenant Under the established NEW covenant
Primarily External Primarily Internal
Secondarily Internal Secondarily External
2 Corinthians 3 – GLORY 2 Corinthians 3
Chart above references how in the Old Testament – miracles were formed before your eyes…raising the dead etc… under the new covenant…miracles – we became the leadout priority – We became the miracle. Lives are being changed!
If we ask by faith believing and it does not come down – then something is up!
People are getting transformed.
6) Faith rests its case on the resurrection of the dead. Do you want to be a jar with a little bit of oil in the bottom of it for the rest of your life or do you want to say FILL ME UP!
All of us love a surprise. We think we don’t like the mystery of it but we do. You can’t get control of this thing. He is God and we can not take control of it. Do you have enough trust in him to trust him with the MYSTERY of IT? Do you believe he is good? In HIM, there is no darkness. God can not mistreat you. God can not fail you. and through it all – he gives us a little something to hold onto…in the mystery he gives us enough to hold on.
Romans 8:18. God is worthy of our trust. Equipping you is NEXT. HOW????
Here is your assignment. Visit the LPM Blog (see link below)
FEAR NOT! Print out “The Great Forsake and Take” booklet and pray a page a day.
7) The Lord Speaks and many many women spread the Good News.
Be courageous. Tell your miracle/story. Let Revival Begin.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON SEPTEMBER 13, 2014!